So you’ve been playing piano for years, but you’ve never actually owned your own piano. Maybe it’s time to take that next step on the path to piano happiness. Why not let Vienna Piano guide you along that path?
In addition to offering piano-related services and repairs, we have our own selection of some of the nicest pianos you can find. The showroom and hallway is available most daylight hours and is open to anybody interested in buying a piano or anybody who just wants to hang out with us and play. We love hearing your music just as much as you love playing it!
If you are considering a piano purchase, and you want an expert to show you around and answer your questions while you browse, it’s best to call ahead of time and schedule an appointment: 908-482-1628
Why buy from Vienna Piano
The short answer is, your trusting that Paul Simone’s years as a piano tech, tuner, re-builder, mover, and retail store owner, will benefit you.
There are so many ways to buy a piano today. You can get it from a friend, neighbor, craiglist.com ad, ebay.com ad, local schools, and churches. When you begin to add up all the costs associated with a private purchase, you come up with an average of 500.00 above the cash price. You still don’t have a 10-year warranty and most pianos that aren’t re-conditioned will need a minimum of 500.00 in standard repairs over a 10-year period.
When you’re trying to make an expensive decision about something that you aren’t an expert in, you need accurate information. That’s the great thing about the internet. It’s there and it’s relatively easy to find. Our most important goal, after treating people with respect, is giving them accurate information.
- Quality: All of our pianos must pass a thorough, 24 point inspection before we accept it.
- More quality: All pianos must pass our rigorous 52 point inspection before it is delivered to our customers.
- Warranty: We offer a 10-year warranty on ALL parts and labor.
- Experience: We were founded in 1983 and have been at it ever since.
- Commitment: We raised families doing what we do and for better or worse, it’s all we know how to do…and we love it.