Piano refinishing and rebuilding in NJ
Our facility is located on-site in Hackettstown, NJ. Every piano we refinish, rebuild, or recondition is a reflection of our commitment to quality.
Piano restoration is a very broad term that can refer to:
- Minor Repairs: Cleaning, tightening and lubricating
- Full Refinishing: Stripping down to bare wood and starting over
- Partial Refinishing: Over the existing finish
- Rebuilding: Replacing the soundboard, strings, and pinblock
- Reconditioning: Working with the original parts
Fine piano restoration, like fine piano building, is 1000 things in a row, done right. It is detail-oriented, often tedious, but the satisfaction received from it makes it worthwhile. Our shop team is an inspired and inspiring group of people. The apprentices, refinishers, rebuilders, and tuners all have their special roles to play in the restoration process.
Customers often visit our shop to participate in selecting a stain color for their piano or just to see firsthand what we do.
Piano Refinishing Options
Piano Rebuilding Options
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below to get a piano restoration quote.
"*" indicates required fields